FAQ: I am a Landlord, what is required of me from Gas Safe?

As a Landlord or a Letting Agent you need to ensure that the following conditions are met for your tenants:

Landlord Requirements from Gas Safe:

1) All pipe work, appliances and flues provided for your tenants need to be maintained and in a safe condition

2) All appliances and flues that are provided for your tenants to use have been checked for safety by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer and on an Annual basis.

3) All the gas appliances and equipment provided for your tenants to use have been maintained or removed by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer and must be safe for use.

4) The landlord must provide a documented record of safety checks to your tenant within 28 days of completing the check or before they move into the property

5) The landlord must keep a copy of the safety check documents for a time period specified by the Health and Safety Executive, found here.

All information above was found from the link here.

We are very proud to be Gas Safe Registered and fully insured with over 30 years in the Plumbing & Heating industry.

We are happy to help you meet your legal requirements and answer any questions you may have.

If you want to discuss Gas Safety checks for Landlords, safety checks for gas appliances or removal of gas appliances, please get in contact with the team today!

#gassafe #gassafetyuk #newhomeowners #privatelandlords #privatelandlordsdoncaster #privatelandlordsrotherham #privatelandlordssheffield #privatelandlordsyorkshire #yorkshiregasengineer #corgi #corgiengineer #gassafeengineer #localgasengineer #boilerreplacement #boilerinstall #emergencyplumber #emergencygasengineer

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

2023 by Nigel M. Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd

Registered Office: 9 Fenton Close, Stainforth, Doncaster, DN7 5PY

Company Registration: 10840372

For queries call: