1) Potential Gas Leaks If the blue flame in your boiler has turned yellow, get in touch with us immediately. Your boiler will need immediate inspection as this could be an issue with Carbon Monoxide.
If your boiler has a bad smell this could be a Carbon Monoxide leak, get in touch with a National Grid Emergency Hotline immediately on 0800 111 999.
2) Boilers have a lifespan of 10-15 years, dependant on a lot of different factors. If you have had your current boiler over 15 years, it will need a replacement.
3) You could save money on your bills with a more energy efficient model if your current model has a poor energy efficiency rating.
4) Your radiators are taking a long time to heat up when your heating comes on, this could be an issue with your radiators but if your boiler has reached its lifespan - this may be a warning sign!
5) Your boiler has a leak, this could be another warning sign or this could be an internal malfunction. If your boiler is leaking make sure to contact us sooner rather than later, as this can lead to corrosion and rust inside your boiler or property damage.
6) The cost of repairing your current boiler or additional parts and labour charges from your Gas Engineer may outweigh the cost of purchasing a new boiler, it's worth weighing up your costs if you know you may need a new model.
If you want to look at our current promotional offers - click here
if you want to have a chat with a member of the team - click here
#doncastergasengineer #rotherhamgasengineer #sheffieldgasengineer #barnsleygasengineer #mexboroughgasengineer #selbygasengineer #scunthorpegasengineer #gasengineernearme #boilerrepair #boilerinstall #boilerreplacement